MY TIK TOK HITS 100K
My verified TikTok account, @archbishopjonathanblake has just hit the significant milestone of 100K followers.
I have not commercialised the account, ever done battles when you pressure people to give gifts, never solicited gifts, and never done anything sensational or weird to attract easy followers. It has just, in the main, been me sitting on a chair in my chapel exploring thoughtfully many matters.
Throughout I have sought to express the unconditional love of God for all people, handle all callers with respect, love and dignity, respond to hatred and anger in a calm and measured manner, and hope that the words I speak and the manner of my speaking would help and heal, and point to a more loving world.From messages received, many have found solace, comfort, hope, solidarity, liberation and love from my videos and from my LIVES.
My LIVES have many regular listeners, from all over the world, who make up a loving community, open to all, and I have three exceptional Mods, who guide, sustain and support me and keep the LIVE and community safe. We also have a loving Discord group, also open to all.
I achieved the verification of the account some months back, which was itself not an easy task, and yesterday I passed the significant milestone of reaching 100K followers on the account.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home