Archbishop Jonathan Blake

The Most Reverend Jonathan Blake, Presiding Archbishop of the Open Episcopal Church B.A. (Hons), Dip. Pastoral Studies. Mobile: 07767 687711 www.bishopjonathanblake.com archbishopjonathanblake@gmail.com www.openepiscopalchurch.org The Church is a member of The International Council of Community churches and the World Council of Churches. Married and a proud Dad.

My Photo
Name:
Location: London, Kent, United Kingdom

Gassed Tehran, seized Kabul, helped Mother Teresa, funded TB hospital, priest 1981, went Auschwitz, wrote on Parliament, convicted, began 1st inter-faith NHS chapel, 12 yrs Anglican cleric/vicar - left, baptised 1000's in homes/Mt Snowdon/at circus, wedding underwater, wrote ‘For God’s Sake Don’t Go To Church’, nailed 95 Theses 2 Canterbury cathedral, arrested, co-founded the Society for Independent Ministry, consecrated a bishop, co-founded the Open Episcopal Church, did 1st gay wedding on morning TV, sued Associated Newspapers, co-consecrated 1st women bishops 4 England,Wales,Scotland, accommodated the homeless, posted Mass/took it 2 sex workers, elected Archbishop, arrested 4 climbing with sons,founded ‘When No One’s Watching',made ICV, did Jade Goody's wedding,invited 2 Downing St, wrote 'That Old Devil Called God Again', conviction 4 campaigning against child abuse quashed on appeal, convicted 4 successful blogging 2 stop paedophile. His Christmas Lights raising £79,000 4 Water in 4 Gambian villages. Published "The Tales of Henry the Lovable Hedgehog", the SAFE New Testament + Psalms + radical Book of Common Prayer, ordained priests for UK,US,Thailand,Spain,Ireland

Monday, February 10, 2014

AND GOD SAID "HELP PROTECT ME FROM THOSE RELIGIOUS PEOPLE!"

And God said,

" Wondered if you could help me out.

I put this whole show on the road.

I even made millions of 'little me-s' so that you could sample and enjoy the wonders of existence.

I provided untold horizons to be crossed, discoveries to be made and most of all love to be shared.

It was a gift for everyone, generously, freely, openly given, no one excluded, because every 'little me' is precious to me, my own creation.

So this is where I need your help.

I've been besieged, taken over, hijacked.

There are all these 'followers', the religious lobby, who claim they know me best, who say they can speak in my name and guide people about my ways. They clamour at the front of the queue, always pushing, pushing. Their leaders wear special robes and order their cliquey communities about, instilling fear and anxiety in them, threatening them with my wrath and punishment, creating divisions and arguments, resigning some to hell and promising others heaven. They prevent progress, remove happiness, consign people to celibacy and lives often of misery.

And it's all lies.

So I need your help.

 How can I warn people not to be tricked by these impostors?

How can I convince people that I love everyone and everyone is equal and all of you have equal access to me and there is not one person on earth, who knows more about me than each of you, because I made you, my life is in you and my love surrounds you?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home