Archbishop Jonathan Blake

The Most Reverend Jonathan Blake, Presiding Archbishop of the Open Episcopal Church B.A. (Hons), Dip. Pastoral Studies. Bishop's Haven, 105 Danson Crescent Welling DA16 2AS U.K. Mobile: 07767 687711 www.bishopjonathanblake.com bishopjonathanblake@ntlworld.com www.openepiscopalchurch.org www.twitter.com/bishopjonathan The Church is a member of The International Council of Community churches and the World Council of Churches. Married and a proud Dad.

My Photo
Name:
Location: London, Kent, United Kingdom

Gassed in Tehran, seized in Kabul, helped Mother Teresa, almost murdered, raised £300,000, ordained 1981, street sleeper, pilgrim to Auschwitz, Kenya + Pakistan 4 peace, began 1st inter-faith NHS chapel, wrote text on Parliament, arrested, relinquished his 12 year Anglican post 2 be independent, baptised 1000's in homes, on Mt Snowdon + in circus ring, did wedding underwater, wrote ‘For God’s Sake Don’t Go To Church’, nailed 95 Theses to Canterbury cathedral, arrested, co-founded the Society for Independent Ministry, was consecrated a bishop, co-founded the Open Episcopal Church, did 1st gay wedding on prime time TV, sued Associated Newspapers 4 defamation, co-consecrated 1st women bishops 4 England. Wales + Scotland, accommodated the homeless, took Mass 2 sex workers + posted it, elected Archbishop, arrested 4 taking kids on roof, not charged, founded ‘When No One’s Watching', became an ICV, did Jade Goody's wedding , invited 2 Downing St, wrote 'That Old Devil Called God Again', arrested 4 times campaigning against child abuse, had harassment conviction quashed on appeal, appealing a conviction for breaches of restraining order 2 stop a paedophile

Monday, February 10, 2014

AND GOD SAID "HELP PROTECT ME FROM THOSE RELIGIOUS PEOPLE!"

And God said,

" Wondered if you could help me out.

I put this whole show on the road.

I even made millions of 'little me-s' so that you could sample and enjoy the wonders of existence.

I provided untold horizons to be crossed, discoveries to be made and most of all love to be shared.

It was a gift for everyone, generously, freely, openly given, no one excluded, because every 'little me' is precious to me, my own creation.

So this is where I need your help.

I've been besieged, taken over, hijacked.

There are all these 'followers', the religious lobby, who claim they know me best, who say they can speak in my name and guide people about my ways. They clamour at the front of the queue, always pushing, pushing. Their leaders wear special robes and order their cliquey communities about, instilling fear and anxiety in them, threatening them with my wrath and punishment, creating divisions and arguments, resigning some to hell and promising others heaven. They prevent progress, remove happiness, consign people to celibacy and lives often of misery.

And it's all lies.

So I need your help.

 How can I warn people not to be tricked by these impostors?

How can I convince people that I love everyone and everyone is equal and all of you have equal access to me and there is not one person on earth, who knows more about me than each of you, because I made you, my life is in you and my love surrounds you?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home